Paul Sculfor dumped Cameron Diaz because he “loves being single”June 10th, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 10 (ANI): After their much-publicised break-up, Paul Sculfor has come out and explained what made him and Cameron Diaz go their separate ways.
The British model and the Hollywood actress parted ways in May this year.
Now, in an interview with a magazine, Sculfor has claimed that he did not like being “tied down”.
“I love being single. It was my choice to be single. It’s great to be on my own - you don’t want to be tied down, do you?” Contactmusic quoted him, as telling Britain’s More magazine.
After moving out of the “My Sister’s Keeper’s” star’s Los Angeles home, Sculfor - who is embarking on an acting career - said he is enjoying his new found freedom.
“I like being able to travel to London and read a script for a film I’m about to be in. It’s great to spend time at home,” he further added.
The hunk has been in the past linked to a string of celebrity beauties, including Jennifer Aniston and Jo Wood. However, he seems to be in no hurry to search for another famous lover.
“I like being single, and I don’t want it any other way right now.” he clarified. (ANI)
- Diaz's former boyfriend Sculfor dumped her to be free - Jun 10, 2009
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Paul Sculfor confirms split from Cameron Diaz - Jun 04, 2009
- Gerard Butler looking for true love - Nov 21, 2011
- Bret Michaels urges Charlie Sheen to 'work out demons' - Mar 03, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Cameron Diaz has no plans to settle down - Oct 01, 2008
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- Jo Wood cosies up with Aniston's ex Paul Sculfor at Glamour Awards - Jun 05, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo happy being single - Jul 15, 2010
- Cameron Diaz Denies Dating ARod, 'I want to be alone' - Jun 18, 2010
- It was torture being 20: Diaz - May 20, 2012
- Diaz miffed at rumours surrounding movie with Timberlake - May 06, 2011
- India reassures China over Tibet issue - Feb 08, 2012
Tags: acting career, beauties, british model, cameron diaz, celebrity, freedom, hollywood, hollywood actress, hunk, hurry, jennifer aniston, london, more magazine, paul sculfor, separate ways, time at home