Paul Jr Designs Spikes Paul Sr. On ‘Senior vs Junior’August 13th, 2010 - 7:04 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Aug 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The ‘American Chopper’ series returned to the American TV screens with the season premiere of a whole new show on Thursday. The reality series picked up from where ‘American Chopper’ left in the last season. The new show called ‘Senior vs Junior’ highlights the rise of Paul Teutul Jr as he opens up his own shop after getting fired from Orange County Choppers in the last season. His latest venture is called Paul Jr Designs and he is seen trying to establish himself in the business of motorcycle designing like his father.
The show finished off the last season with the father and son at loggerheads. This family feud had provided the drama to the hit reality show apart from the exquisite motorcycle designs that are created by the Teutul family. In the first episode of American Chopper: Senior vs Junior, the family feud is seen becoming even more intense as the father and son are seen to be not on talking terms. Things get worse when Paul Teutul Sr finds his own children not talking to him anymore. Paul Jr is also seen hiring Vinnie to work for his company Paul Jr. Designs that leads to further tensions between the Teutuls.
As the show progress, the audience can expect a lot more family drama and a whole new breed of killer choppers. Paul Sr. will be seen trying to buy out Paul Jr’s share of Orange County Choppers after his move to establish ‘Paul Jr. Designs. As the two Teutuls compete with each other to create the best custom made bikes, the audience can expect to see some mean machines that are sure to get the men fantasizing.
- 'American Chopper' Becomes 'Senior vs Junior' As Paul Jr Designs Motorcycles - Aug 13, 2010
- "American Chopper" Comes To An End In Sixth Season - Feb 08, 2010
- American Chopper series to end soon - Feb 08, 2010
- Sarah Palin makes reality TV appearance on grizzly bear hide - May 01, 2009
- Monster Diesel Ties Up With Orange County Choppers - Jan 29, 2010
- American Chopper Final Episode Shown On TLC Yesterday - Feb 12, 2010
- MTV Premieres "Jersey Shore" Season 2 - Jul 30, 2010
- Angelina Calls Mike "The Situation" A "Dirt-bag" In The Latest Episode Of "Jersey Shore" - Sep 24, 2010
- "Sons Of Anarchy" Premiered On FX - Sep 08, 2010
- The Cat-Fight Continues In "Jersey Shore" Season 2 Episode 7 - Sep 10, 2010
- Sammie And Ronnie Call It Quits In "Jersey Shore" Season 2 Episode 5 - Aug 27, 2010
- Vicki Gunvalson Divorces Her Husband Of 16 Years - Oct 20, 2010
- "Jersey Shore" Trailer Revealed, Newest Member Deena Nicole Cortese Bares It All - Dec 23, 2010
- There is a magician in everybody's heart: P C Sorcar Jr (interview) - Apr 01, 2012
- Police release surveillance photo of Cal Ripken Jr.'s mother's kidnapping - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,