Paul Glaser’s wife sues him over failing to pay child supportMay 11th, 2011 - 11:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, May 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Paul Glaser’s former wife has sued the former TV star for failing to pay child support. TMZ reports that the court papers were filed in L.A. County Superior Court.
Glaser and ex, Tracy Barone, have 13-year-old child together. When the two divorced back in 2007, the court ordered the former “Starsky and Hutch” star to pay monthly child support to Tracy. The court papers which were filed seemed to suggest that the payments have not been forthcoming in recent months.
The suit alleges that Glaser has defaulted in the payment of about $3,224 in child support and another $13,000 in divorce settlement agreement. The TMZ report states that Glaser does not seem to have any idea about the court action taken by his ex-wife.
The rep told the celebrity website that Glaser has not been informed about the papers being filed at the court. Glaser and Tracy had a high profile divorce in 2007. At the time of the divorce, the former couple reported that their decision was due to “irreconcilable differences.”
Glaser is best known for the popular 70s television show “Starsky and Hutch.” He famously played the role of Starksy in show.
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Suvari opts of out-of-court divorce settlement - May 20, 2012
- Stevie Wonder files for divorce from second wife - Aug 05, 2012
- 'Glee' star Jessalyn Gilsig ends marriage - Oct 14, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson settles child support dispute with ex-wife - May 18, 2011
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Jermaine Jackson trapped in Africa after passport expires - Jan 10, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- James Marsden splits from wife - Oct 02, 2011
- Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over son - Mar 09, 2011
- Avatar star Joel Moore files for divorce - Nov 18, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen, Wife Brooke Mueller File For Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: celebrity website, child support, county superior court, divorce settlement agreement, former tv, irreconcilable differences, paul glaser, report states, starksy, starsky and hutch, suit alleges that, television show, tv star