Pattison says no to topless actsMarch 14th, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 14 (IANS) “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson says he doesn’t want to do shirtless acting.
“I’d have to make a lifestyle change if I wanted to do shirtless acting. But it seems like every single actor in the world is going a ‘Taylor Lautner’ scene - it’s crazy,” showbizspy.com quoted him as saying.
“They have a scene where they walk out with like a 12-pack. It’s like, ‘Really? You’re playing a normal guy! That doesn’t make any sense,” he said.
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson finds comedy scary - Mar 18, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson - Jul 17, 2012
- Stiller's kids have a crazy sense of humour - Apr 07, 2012
- A good listener is a good partner: Miley - Apr 26, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Wasted my life on ex-boyfriend: Gomez - Feb 02, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kellan Lutz wants more 'Twilight' film - Feb 11, 2012
- Katy Perry follows Pattinson - Apr 12, 2012
- People’s Choice Awards: Robert Pattinson Pitted Against Johnny Depp And Leonardo Di Caprio - Nov 11, 2010