Pattinson’s muscled torso in Twilight sequel is for real, says co-starJune 3rd, 2009 - 12:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 3 (ANI): Kellan Lutz has slammed reports that his New Moon co-star Robert Pattinson’s muscled torso for the Twilight sequel was airbrushed, insisting the actor has been working hard on his body.
Pattinson had sparked speculations that his muscled appearance was the doing of the film’s make-up artists.
But Lutz stressed that his friend’s toned body is a result of Pattinson’s labour and gruelling time in the gym with co-star Taylor Lautner.
“Taylor been training Rob a lot, and that’s why he’s got such ripped abs. Rob’s been working hard. He’s trying to be the best he can be,” the Daily Star quoted Lutz as telling the New York Daily News. (ANI)
- Pattinson plans clothing line - Aug 15, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart obsessed with board games - Oct 26, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart play Monopoly, Scrabble to kill time on set - Oct 26, 2010
- When 'Twilight' co-stars vied for Hilary Swank's attention - Feb 08, 2010
- Kellan Lutz The Hottest Beefcake - Aug 04, 2010
- Robert Pattinson voted World's Sexiest Man - Aug 18, 2010
- Robert Pattinson jealous of co-star Taylor Lautner's muscles - Nov 23, 2009
- Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner to miss Twilight UK premiere - Jun 03, 2010
- Twilight fans voice anger at stars' absence from London premiere - Jul 03, 2010
- Wearing wig not enjoyable for Pattinson - Jul 17, 2012
- I want better six-pack abs than Lautner: Pattinson - Jun 15, 2010
- People’s Choice Awards: Robert Pattinson Pitted Against Johnny Depp And Leonardo Di Caprio - Nov 11, 2010
- Gym-hater Robert Pattinson's six-pack abs fake? - Jun 20, 2009
- Pattinson always has 11 bodyguards - Jun 25, 2010
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
Tags: appearance, co star, daily star, june 3, kellan lutz, labour, new moon, new york daily news, robert pattinson, sequel, speculations, star london, taylor lautner, toned body, torso, twilight, york daily news