Pattinson wishes to work just one day in a weekMay 9th, 2011 - 7:02 am ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson wishes he could work just one day in a week so that he can get enough time for simple hobbies.
“My ideal job would be one day a week. When I first started acting, I’d get one job a year that lasted three months and then I’d do nothing the rest of the time but I’d have enough money to survive,” Pattinson told Elle magazine.
“I’d read the papers every day, get in a lot of DVDs. That was great. I’ve got simple tastes,” he added.
The 24-year-old star said he hates having to work out and does as little as possible if it isn’t necessary for a role, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’ll be going to the gym for four hours a day. I don’t eat at all except for protein shakes. But I don’t understand how you could maintain that all your life. After the scene’s done, I don’t work out again. It’s a ridiculous idea that you’re not a proper actor if you don’t have a six-pack,” he said.
- Pattinson not worried about being typecast - Nov 20, 2011
- After playing vampire, Pattinson wants James Bond role - Jul 10, 2012
- James Franco finds hard to relax - Nov 29, 2010
- Robert Pattinson fuming over 'Twilight' photo leak - Apr 05, 2011
- I'm not a good worker: Hemsworth - Apr 07, 2012
- Steroids can kill: Dark side of body building (Health Feature) - Jul 13, 2012
- No time for workout: Lavigne - Oct 26, 2011
- Pattinson taps England bowling coach to tackle India - Dec 23, 2011
- 'Break Free' with Bipasha for fitness - Sep 04, 2012
- I love dancing: John Abraham (Movie Snippets) - Nov 19, 2011
- The audience should have entertainment: Salman Khan (Interview) - Aug 10, 2012
- Merchant Navy to scriptwriting - Bikram Sandhu explores new avenues - Jun 24, 2012
- Ask me about work, not affairs: Ranbir - Sep 08, 2012
- Pattison says no to topless acts - Mar 14, 2012
- Pattinson gives up music album dreams - Nov 12, 2011