Pattinson wants to know other people’s secretsAugust 20th, 2012 - 4:14 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 20 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson may like keeping his private life away from the public gaze but when it comes to others he’s more than happy to delve into their innermost secrets, according to a media report.
“Most people don’t find other people’s dreams interesting but sometimes if you know the person they are,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Pattinson saying.
“I find listening to people’s dreams interesting, even if I don’t know them. I also like reading their diaries,” added the 26-year-old.
Pattinson hit headlines last month after it was revealed that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheated on him with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
- Pattinson finds fans concern 'sweet' - Aug 16, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Kristen Stewart turns to Gandhi for solace - Aug 23, 2012
- Pattinson jealous of Stewart - Jul 15, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012