Pattinson wants professional relation with StewartSeptember 13th, 2012 - 3:48 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 13 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson reportedly wants only professional relation with his ex-girlfriend actress Kristen Stewart.
Pattinson, 26, was left heartbroken after Stewart cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, bringing their three-year-old relationship to an end.
However, now the former wants to prove that he can be work-centric and not let personal life hinder his career.
“It’s a purely business decision. He’s keen to make sure fans and Hollywood see he can be professional when it comes to Kristen,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Both the actors will come together for the international premier of ” Breaking Dawn: 2″, the final movie of the “Twilight” franchise.
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson ready to meet Stewart - Aug 28, 2012
- Pattinson, Perry enjoy dinner date - Aug 26, 2012
- Pattinson's sisters hate Stewart - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson talks to strangers after Stewart episode - Jul 31, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Pattinson worried for Stewart - Aug 09, 2012