Pattinson too scared to singMarch 1st, 2012 - 1:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 1 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson says he has dropped the idea of becoming a rock star because he was afraid of being criticised for his musical offerings.
“With movies, I can handle the criticism because you can always blame it on someone else. But with music, as soon as you put something out there everyone judges it,” showbizspy.com quoted Pattinson as saying.
“I don’t necessarily want people to judge it or care. The day it comes out I know I’m going to be on the internet looking at stuff and I’ll probably shoot myself. So I don’t know if it’s worth shooting myself over,” added the 25-year-old.
- Pattinson gives up music album dreams - Nov 12, 2011
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Acting on stage as tough as childbirth: Julia Roberts - Mar 04, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Jessi J wants to be a role model - May 23, 2012
- Witherspoon finds Pattinson cool - Jan 31, 2012
- Zac Efron not a party animal - Dec 26, 2011
- I hate to hear myself speak: Rihanna - Apr 16, 2012
- Lenny stays away from television - Mar 21, 2012
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Pattison says no to topless acts - Mar 14, 2012
- Scarlett gets diet tips from Jeremy - Mar 16, 2012
- Pattinson finds comedy scary - Mar 18, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012