Pattinson to quit Hollywood?September 6th, 2012 - 5:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 6 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson is reportedly planning to quit Hollywood.
Pattinson is thinking about quitting the movie industry following revelations that his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders.
“Rob has always had a love-hate relationship with his career. He loves earning millions from acting, but he hates the constant intrusion into his private life,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“He has more than enough money to live very comfortably for the rest of his life. Quitting Hollywood is something he has talked about. When he found out Kristen had cheated, he opened his eyes - people in showbiz just aren’t very nice,” the source added.
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson ready to meet Stewart - Aug 28, 2012
- Rupert Sanders wants to save marriage - Aug 09, 2012
- Pattinson wants professional relation with Stewart - Sep 13, 2012
- Pattinson's sisters hate Stewart - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart families shocked by cheating - Aug 02, 2012
Tags: actor robert, enough money, ex girlfriend, girlfriend kristen, hollywood, hollywood los angeles, intrusion, love, movie industry, private life, quitting hollywood, relationship, revelations, robert pattinson, rupert, showbiz