Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together?August 24th, 2012 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 24 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson will reportedly join ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart on the red carpet of “Breaking Dawn: Part 2″ premiere here.
Stewart cheated on Pattinson after being in a relationship for three years. But he wants to save her from the embarrassment of walking alone after the scandal.
“He’s told movie bosses he’ll walk the red carpet to save her from embarrassment and any female fans booing her,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He is being professional and taking the higher moral ground,” the source added.
Stewart was caught cheating with her “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson, Stewart met on sets of movie “Twilight” in 2008.
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Pattinson wants professional relation with Stewart - Sep 13, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson not ready to face media? - Aug 01, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- For Pattinson, split is like end of world - Aug 14, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012