Pattinson regrets argument with AdeleJune 9th, 2012 - 2:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 9 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson has revealed that he once got into an argument with singer Adele when he tried to give her career advice.
The 26-year-old revealed he was at a party when he said the ridiculous thing to Adele and woke up the next morning regretting his words, reports contactmusic.com.
“Actually I had this argument with Adele, which is probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever said. I was saying, ‘You know, you can really just like reach for it,’ and she was like, ‘You do realise I am like the biggest-selling female artist ever,” said Pattinson.
“And I just for some reason just decided to get into an argument with her. I woke up the next day really regretting the whole thing,” he added.
- Stewart wants to work with Pattinson - May 17, 2012
- Bisexual lover dumped Adele, at 18, for gay friend - Jun 25, 2012
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- Pattinson feels 'Cosmopolis' has positive elements - Jun 18, 2012
- Madonna defends Adele - Mar 12, 2012
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson believes in love at first sight - Apr 05, 2011
- Pattinson finds fans concern 'sweet' - Aug 16, 2012
- Robert Pattinson fuming over 'Twilight' photo leak - Apr 05, 2011
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Timberlake excited about getting older - Nov 07, 2011
- I liked filming love scenes with Pattinson: Witherspoon - Feb 20, 2011
- Roberts is protective about Adele - Dec 11, 2011