Pattinson ready to meet StewartAugust 28th, 2012 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 28 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly agreed to meet his ex-girlfriend, actress Kristen Stewart after a long conversation over the phone with her.
Pattinson, 26, was heartbroken after the actress cheated on him, bringing their three-year-old relationship to end. However, the two have decided to meet each other after the latter persuaded him a lot.
“They talked (on the phone) for about an hour. It was very emotional… Kristen begged to meet face-to-face so they could talk. It was obvious she was getting through to Rob and he has agreed to see her,” Look magazine quoted a source as saying.
Pattinson, is unable to ignore his feelings for the actress whom he met on the sets of “Twilight” in 2008 and the two had been together since.
“Even though she made a horrendous mistake, Rob can’t just switch off his feelings. He was madly in love with her and I think believes that it was a moment of stupidity, not a long, drawn-out affair and it’d never happen again,” the source said.
“In Rob’s eyes, Kristen was seduced and she’s clearly not just sorry but completely destroyed by what she’s done,” the source added.
The two have not faced each other after the news of Stewart’s affair with director Rupert Sanders broke.
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson wants professional relation with Stewart - Sep 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson's sisters hate Stewart - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart staying at producer friend's house - Aug 05, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012