Pattinson plans clothing lineAugust 15th, 2011 - 3:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 15 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson is planning to launch his own clothing line, according to his “Twilight” co-star Kellan Lutz.
“Rob and I were talking about doing clothing lines, and he found out I was doing one and was like ‘I should do one’. He wants to do one — he’s always so hipster,” usmagazine.com quoted Lutz as saying.
Lutz added that he and Pattinson named called the line “Rags by Rob”, which is fitting since Pattinson’s own style could be described more or less as disheveled, with monotone V-neck T-shirts, worn-in jeans, and flannel button-down shirts being his wardrobe staples, and unwashed hair to boot.
Lutz, 26, has been hard at work this summer fine-tuning the details for his collection, Abbot+Main.
“I’m very involved in the clothing line — everything gets run through me. It’s men’s right now, but I have a women’s line that starts this spring,” he said.
- Kellan Lutz poses shirtless in a clothing ad - Jul 27, 2011
- Kellan Lutz to launch clothing line? - Mar 06, 2012
- Kellan Lutz wants more 'Twilight' film - Feb 11, 2012
- Twilight fans voice anger at stars' absence from London premiere - Jul 03, 2010
- Pattinson always has 11 bodyguards - Jun 25, 2010
- Kellan Lutz to busy to find girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Pattinson's muscled torso in Twilight sequel is for real, says co-star - Jun 03, 2009
- Robert Pattinson: Sexiest Man of 2010 - Oct 22, 2010
- Kellan Lutz The Hottest Beefcake - Aug 04, 2010
- West slams mens' fashion in US - May 10, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart play Monopoly, Scrabble to kill time on set - Oct 26, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart obsessed with board games - Oct 26, 2010
- Pattinson can sacrifice clothes for love - Mar 26, 2011
- H&M defends 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' fashion line - Dec 15, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner to miss Twilight UK premiere - Jun 03, 2010