Pattinson not ready to face media?August 1st, 2012 - 6:25 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson is reportedly shying away from facing the media after being cheated on by his “Twilight” co-star Kristen Stewart — he is even planning to skip an upcoming press appearance.
The press appearance is scheduled for the premiere of his upcoming film “Cosmopolis” in New York. But the 26-year-old actor is not sure whether he will be attending it, reports gossipcop.com.
However, the actor’s representative says “no confirmed engagements have been cancelled”.
“Any reports to the contrary are inaccurate,” said the representative.
Stewart was recently caught cheating with her “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sander. She had been dating her “Twilight” co-star Pattinson since three years.
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Pattinson to make first post-split TV appearance - Aug 09, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Sanders apologises to family for Stewart fling - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- For Pattinson, split is like end of world - Aug 14, 2012