Pattinson moving in with Stewart?August 25th, 2010 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 25 (IANS) Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly planning to move into a new home together in Los Angeles in a bid to save their relationship.
The couple, believed to have been dating since meeting on the sets of “Twilight” in 2008, are reportedly renting a $14,000-a-month five-bedroom house in a bid to strengthen their relationship, reports contactmusic.com.
The pair are hoping the move can cement their love for one another after their relationship became strained due to working commitments that kept them apart.
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Pattinson rents home with Stewart - Nov 24, 2011
- Katy Perry follows Pattinson - Apr 12, 2012
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Pattinson upset by shirtless photos - Apr 18, 2012
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Pattinson, Perry enjoy dinner date - Aug 26, 2012
- Stewart walks out of new movie? - Aug 11, 2012