Pattinson moves out of Stewart’s house?July 27th, 2012 - 6:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 27 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly left the home he shared with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart here.
The actress recently apologised for having a fling with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, reports showbizspy.com.
“I am not sure they will be able to recover from this. He is heartbroken and angry,” people.com quoted a source as saying.
“Kristen really loves Rob (Pattinson) more than anything. He is all that matters to her right now,” added the source.
Another source said: “Rob is ‘really depressed’ and he does not know what to do. He doesn’t know if he should forgive her or not. She’s very angry at herself. She’s really not blaming anyone but herself.”
“Rob’s whole experience of coming into fame was experienced with Kristen. This is going to be really tough. Nobody knows if they’ll stay together at this point.”
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Kristen Stewart turns to Gandhi for solace - Aug 23, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart families shocked by cheating - Aug 02, 2012
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Sanders apologises to family for Stewart fling - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012