Pattinson is old fashioned romanticNovember 9th, 2011 - 5:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 9 (IANS) Robert Pattinson admits he is old fashioned when it comes to love and can understand why people want to settle down once they have found the right person.
The actor is in a relationship with his “Twilight Saga” co-star Kristen Stewart, and says he can relate to his vampire alter-ego Edward Cullen over his opinions about marriage and romance, reports contactmusic.com.
“I guess I must be because everyone is always telling me that Edward is kind of old-fashioned, but I always see him as fairly normal. I mean, he just knows what he wants. He’s in love with someone and he just likes the idea of getting married to them. I guess I kind of agree with that,” he said.
- Robert Pattinson Verbalizes That Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart In Upcoming 'Twilight' Film Were Akin To A Twister - Jan 19, 2011
- Sex scenes are like being on twister: Robert Pattinson - Jan 18, 2011
- Pattinson calls girlfriend 'sexy goddess' - Dec 06, 2011
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Kissing Stewart in Eclipse felt 'more natural', says Pattinson - Jun 17, 2010
- Pattinson hopes 'Twilight' love scene works - Oct 28, 2011
- Robert Pattinson's Topless Pics In 'Breaking Dawn' Shooting Surface! - Nov 20, 2010
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- Pattinson feels too old for more 'Twilight' movies - Feb 19, 2012
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Stewart moved by wedding gown - Jan 06, 2012
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Pattinson finds stage appearance exhausting - May 07, 2011