Pattinson finds fans concern ’sweet’August 16th, 2012 - 3:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 16 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson is grateful to his fans for their good wishes over his personal crisis.
The 26-year-old hit headlines last month after it was revealed that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheated on him with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
The news sparked an outpouring of emotion from fans and Pattinson has now revealed he is happy to have their support.
“I guess if people think they are worried about you, it’s sweet. It’s kind of odd… But at the same time, the world is a pretty cruel place, so whatever inspires people to suddenly feel this kindness, hopefully they’ll look at themselves,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Pattinson as saying.
“They will look at their own lives and realise, ‘I have the ability to empathise with people! Hey, I’ve learned something!’,” he added.
- Pattinson wants to know other people's secrets - Aug 20, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart walks out of new movie? - Aug 11, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog's custody - Aug 01, 2012
- For Pattinson, split is like end of world - Aug 14, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012