Pattinson feels ‘Cosmopolis’ has positive elementsJune 18th, 2012 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 18 (IANS) Robert Pattinson’s forthcoming film “Cosmopolis” deals with a futuristic New York going through decline in capitalism. The actor admits that the topic is depressing, but feels there’s a positive side to the movie.
Pattinson plays tycoon Eric Packer in the film, which is slated to release in the US Aug 17, reports contactmusic.com.
“The first time I saw it, I didn’t think about the greater scope of the movie, and then I heard people’s reactions about things like nihilism and things like that. I think it’s actually a really hopeful movie,” the 26-year-old told movies.ie.
“I think in a lot of ways, when I look at the world - maybe I am just a depressive - I think sometimes the world does need to be washed and cleansed, and that’s the hope of it,” he added.
- Pattinson to star in 'Cosmopolis' - Jan 07, 2011
- Robert Pattinson bags lead role in David Cronenberg's 'Cosmopolis' - Jan 07, 2011
- Pattinson's charisma landed him 'Cosmopolis' (Lead) - Aug 23, 2012
- Pattinson bags lead role in 'Cosmopolis' - Aug 22, 2012
- Pattinson, Mortensen would be great together: Cronenberg - Jun 15, 2012
- Robert Pattinson Is On Cloud Nine With His Latest 'Cosmopolis' - Jan 06, 2011
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Fight failure, says Pattinson - Aug 19, 2012
- Knightely to play Pattinson's love interest in 'Cosmopolis' - Jan 26, 2011
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- Robert Pattinson gets patch haircut - Jul 11, 2011
- English boys don't wash hair to look cool: Perry - Mar 25, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson to make first post-split TV appearance - Aug 09, 2012
- Not fit for action movies: Pattinson - Jun 04, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,