Pattinson faked royal connectApril 24th, 2011 - 7:21 am ICT by IANS
London, April 24 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson, who shot to fame as a vampire in the “Twilight” series, says he pretended he knew the British royal family when he went to Hollywood for the first time.
The 24-year-old, born and raised in London, admits his motive behind the lie was to get work, reports thesun.co.uk. But now Pattinson feels amused whenever somebody asks him about it.
“I don’t think I’ve ever met them. I used to tell people when I came to the States that I did. They believed me! Five or six years ago when I first used to come to Los Angeles there weren’t many English people, now there are like a million and people still believe me,” said Pattinson.
- Pattinson terrified of driving - Dec 09, 2010
- Fame is a burden, says Pattinson - Apr 05, 2010
- Robert Pattinson Verbalizes That Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart In Upcoming 'Twilight' Film Were Akin To A Twister - Jan 19, 2011
- Pattinson gifts tramp a guitar - Sep 02, 2011
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Paranoid Pattinson's only friend is his guitar - Apr 03, 2010
- Vampires are not attractive: Pattinson - Nov 23, 2011
- Pattinson too famous to do theatre - Mar 09, 2011
- Acting keeps Pattinson young - Nov 20, 2011
- My music will be famous when I'm dead: Pattinson - Oct 25, 2010
- Robert Pattinson asks fan to strip, feels guilty - Nov 21, 2009
- Robert Pattinson handling fame quite well, says Pierce Brosnan - Feb 09, 2010
- Drake dating Ora? - Apr 29, 2012
- Robert Pattinson finds theatre daunting - Mar 08, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011