Pattinson denies marriage rumoursJuly 24th, 2012 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson has denied reports of a secret wedding with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
The couple have been in a long-term relationship since meeting each other on the set of the “Twilight Saga” films, and recent reports have indicated that they are in a live-in.
“There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn’t,” contactmusic.com quoted Pattinson, 26, as saying.
“Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true. It’s not. At least, not yet. But it is true that Kristen has always done something to me that others haven’t,” he added.
- Sex scenes are like being on twister: Robert Pattinson - Jan 18, 2011
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson upset by shirtless photos - Apr 18, 2012
- Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn - Jun 11, 2010
- Robert Pattinson says filming sex scenes is like playing Twister - Jan 18, 2011
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Doing sex scene with Stewart was scary: Pattinson - Mar 19, 2012
- Pattinson is old fashioned romantic - Nov 09, 2011
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Shooting for 'Twilight' has been difficult: Pattinson - Jan 19, 2011
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- Stewart doesn't believe in marriage - Aug 20, 2011