Pattinson copied rap stars to perfect US accentJuly 5th, 2010 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) British actor Robert Pattinson copied his favourite rap stars to perfect an American accent.
“I used to want to be a rapper when I was 14. I have a lot of recordings. I used to do an American accent,” the sun.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Pattinson, known for playing vampire Edward Cullen in the “Twilight” series, revealed he nearly quit acting before landing the breakthrough role.
“I was flat broke. If you say you’re an actor and you’re going to auditions and not getting parts, you’re not an actor,” he said.
- Robert Pattinson perfected US accent by copying rappers - Jul 03, 2010
- Fight failure, says Pattinson - Aug 19, 2012
- Vampires are not attractive: Pattinson - Nov 23, 2011
- Acting keeps Pattinson young - Nov 20, 2011
- Pattinson hopes 'Twilight' love scene works - Oct 28, 2011
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson finds stage appearance exhausting - May 07, 2011
- Pattinson feels too old for more 'Twilight' movies - Feb 19, 2012
- Selena Gomez Is In Love Again! - Nov 13, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Robert Pattinson wanted to be a rapper - May 13, 2010
- Pattinson to wear wig for 'Twilight' re-shoot - Apr 19, 2012
- Pattinson not worried about being typecast - Nov 20, 2011
- Matt Lanter Isn't Beautiful Enough To Play Edward Cullen - Oct 15, 2010
- Pattinson is old fashioned romantic - Nov 09, 2011