Patti Austin wants Rihanna to leave BrownMarch 5th, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Singer Patti Austin is upset that Rihanna has returned to her boyfriend Chris Brown even after he beat her up during a fight in Los Angeles last month.
Austin’s mother suffered domestic violence and she doesn’t want Rihanna to be abused by Brown, who is preparing for his arraignment, reports contactmusic.com.
“Mr. Brown needs to go into deep, deep, deep, deep therapy…they both do,” said Austin.
“This is very seldom a one-night situation. He will continue to take it out on her. That’s the way this goes. This isn’t a thing where a guy slaps somebody and goes, ‘Oops’,” she added.
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna's intimate video banned in France - Nov 23, 2011
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna tired of talking about Chris Brown - Nov 30, 2010
- Rihanna ignores naysayers, lives life on her own terms - Jun 01, 2012