Patridge once wished to be a psychologistJuly 10th, 2011 - 3:08 am ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Actress Audrina Patridge wanted to be a psychologist when she was at school but she decided to be a Hollywood star instead.
The “Sorority Row” star was keen to pursue the career and was set to go to college to study for a degree but she was offered the chance to move to Hollywood, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“When I was younger I wanted to be a psychologist. But acting happened. I had to choose between going to college and trying to be a psychologist or moving to LA and trying to be an actress. Acting won out,” she said.
- No more reality shows for Patridge - Sep 04, 2011
- Minnie Driver wants an Oscar - Feb 13, 2012
- Ashley Greene quit partying for work - Jul 03, 2012
- Heidi's singing career is disappointing: Audrina Patridge - Sep 01, 2009
- Patridge doesn't have weight issues! - Jul 28, 2011
- Audrina Patridge to Produce Star in VH1 Reality Series - Oct 27, 2010
- Patridge proud of toned tummy - Jul 09, 2011
- Audrina Patridge prefers living in Britain - Jul 08, 2011
- Hathaway in talks for 'Glee' role - Sep 20, 2011
- Nikki Reed aims to graduate - Nov 17, 2011
- Deyn isn't looking for conventional boyfriend - May 01, 2012
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougar - Nov 23, 2011
- After "DWTS" Elimination, Audrina Patridge Lands New VH1 Reality Series - Oct 28, 2010
- Jodie Foster surprised Kristen Stewart is still in movie business - Mar 18, 2011