Patricia Arquette files for divorce and full custodyJanuary 7th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 7 (ANI): American actress Patricia Arquette has filed for divorce from her actor husband Thomas Jane, and is also seeking full custody of their 5-year-old daughter Harlow.
In the papers filed at the Los Angeles Superior Court on January 5, Arquette, 40, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for her to decide about ending their two-and-a-half year marriage, Fox News reports.
The Medium star has also stated that she does not want even a single penny from Jane, and that has refused to file for spousal support.
She has even requested that the court refuse Jane spousal support from her.
She is being represented by Laura Wasser, a power-lawyer who has been fighting court cases for the likes of Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Keifer Sutherland, Stevie Wonder and Nick Lachey. (ANI)
- Kim Kardashian is filling for divorce from Kris Humphries - Nov 01, 2011
- Gibson wants new judge to hear divorce case - Apr 18, 2009
- 'Cheating' Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Are Carla Dibello and Bryant Kobe dating each other? - Dec 19, 2011
- Aniston -- hottest woman of all time! - Dec 10, 2011
- Jessica Simpson wants to design wedding rings - Dec 18, 2009
- Patricia Arquette, The Celebrity Of 'Medium', Launches Divorce Proceedings In Los Angeles - Aug 17, 2010
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Ben Harper and Laura Dern's divorce is back on - Jul 09, 2012
- James Marsden splits from wife - Oct 02, 2011
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Gibson's divorce battle to be Hollywood's most expensive - Apr 15, 2009
- Former Guns 'N' Roses Rocker Slash Seeking Divorce From Wife Perla Ferrar - Aug 31, 2010
- Kylie Minogue says she'd like to kiss Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: actress patricia arquette, american actress, angeles superior court, angelina jolie, britney spears, court cases, fox news, full custody, half year, harlow, husband thomas, irreconcilable differences, jan 7, keifer sutherland, laura wasser, los angeles superior court, nick lachey, patricia arquette, stevie wonder, thomas jane