Pat O’Brien To Tell All In AutobiographyJuly 1st, 2010 - 7:33 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
July 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Pat O’Brien, the famous anchor will soon be a writer. According to latest reports, Pat O’Brien is all set to write his autobiography where the former CBS announcer will let the world know about details of his failed marriage, his traumatic divorce which put an end to it, and all that he underwent when he was sent to rehabilitation.
The autobiography which will provide every detail of his successful television career will also present an account of the days when Pat O’Brien became a victim to alcohol for which he was sent to rehab in the first place, a habit which could have killed him if he was not sent to rehabilitation in time.
Speaking to the media, Pat O’Brien says that his new venture is an attempt to make everyone realise exactly how painful it is to be embroiled in a public scandal which involves his very personal life and the subsequent damages that such scandals may lead to for all those who are involved in it.
Pat O’Brien had been married for thirty long years to his wife Linda before the couple decided to call it quits. The CBS Sports anchor filed for divorce in the year 2004, after which Pat O’Brien became addicted to alcohol. After the anchor was released from the rehabilitation center in 2008, the media announced that Pat O’Brien was engaged to his girlfriend Betsy Stephens. Pat O’Brien was not only a popular sports anchor, he was also seen in a number of Hollywood entertainment shows.
Marc Resnick of St. Martin’s Press has acquired the rights to publish the memoirs of Pat O’Brien. Reports also suggest that Andrew Morton, who is famous for writing books on celebrities, will help Pat O’Brien to pen his autobiography.
- Pat O'Brien's Autobiography On Divorce, Rehab To Release In 2011 - Jul 01, 2010
- Pat O'Brien to write his memoirs and talk about his divorce and rehab stint - Jul 01, 2010
- O'Brien hoping for an encore of Bangalore knock - Aug 25, 2011
- Dumped by girlfriend, man feeds her hamster to dog - Apr 26, 2012
- Conan O'Brien To Appear In An Interview On '60Minutes' - Apr 29, 2010
- Patrice O'Neal dies from stroke complications - Nov 30, 2011
- Conan O'Brien Becomes Popular On Twitter - Feb 25, 2010
- Gay marriage is slavery: Catholic leader - Mar 05, 2012
- Conan O'Brien To Appear In First Interview On CBS' "60 Minutes" - Apr 29, 2010
- Prince William gets marriage proposal during visit Down Under - Mar 21, 2011
- Conan O'Brien To Go Live - Feb 21, 2010
- O'Brien wary of strong Indian batting, bowling line-up - Mar 04, 2011
- Will Jerry Seinfeld take over hosting duties from Conan O'Brien for 'The Tonight Show'? - Dec 21, 2009
- Conan O'Brien Criticizes Jay Leno Over 'The Tonight Show' Mess - May 03, 2010
- Fossils reveal 500 million-year-old tulip-shaped creature - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: andrew morton, autobiography, cbs announcer, cbs sports, failed marriage, gina gomez, hollywood entertainment, memoirs, pat o brien, personal life, popular sports, public scandal, rehabilitation center, resnick, scandals, sports anchor, st martin, television career, wife linda, writing books