Party-loving Kate Moss aiming to curb wild behaviour for love?March 29th, 2009 - 2:46 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 29 (ANI): Kate Moss’ romance with rocker Jamie Hince may have inspired her to curb her hard-partying behaviour.
The supermodel was said to be love-struck with The Kills guitarist and was trying to keep her wild antics within bounds.
“Kate has been partying non-stop for years,’ the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
“At every working event she attends there is unlimited champagne available. Kate has decided the party girl she once was is no more.
“She has now decided not to touch a drop of alcohol unless it’s a special occasion,” the source added. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Kate Moss gives up wild lifestyle, turns to healthy living - Sep 10, 2010
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Moss shells out $1.5 mn on home gym - Jan 26, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011