Parkinson’s disease sufferer Michael J. Fox found solace in BhutanApril 1st, 2009 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 1 (ANI): Michael J. Fox, who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease, has revealed that his symptoms eased while he was in Bhutan to shoot a new documentary.
Bhutan has been dubbed the happiest place on earth by many visitors - because locals live in a state of permanent joy.
The ‘Back To The Future’ star visited Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan to film a segment of ‘Michael J. Fox: Adventures of an Incurable Optimist’.
And the actor feels the magical place could offer comfort for Parkinson’s Disease sufferers.
“They (people of Bhutan) really are (the happiest people). It’s amazing. They’re just beautiful people,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“I don’t know whether it was the altitude or the thinning of the blood or whatever, but I had much less symptoms,” he added. (ANI)
- Michael Fox finds happiness in Bhutan - Apr 01, 2009
- Michael J. Fox reprises the role of Johnny B. Goode - Nov 15, 2011
- New tests to detect Parkinson's disease early on - Sep 27, 2010
- Michael J Fox Receives Golden Camera Lifetime Achievement Award - Feb 08, 2011
- Doctors fail to nip Parkinson's in the bud - Apr 16, 2012
- Michael J. Fox All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "The Good Wife" - Aug 29, 2010
- Early symptoms of Parkinson's disease revealed in dream sleep - Mar 29, 2011
- Study provides new insight into Parkinson's disease - Apr 05, 2011
- Michael J Fox wins the Golden Camera lifetime achievement award - Feb 09, 2011
- Michael J Fox to be honoured for Parkinson's disease research - Mar 08, 2010
- India to host Bhutan's royal couple - Oct 13, 2011
- Pritul Dev, Nirav Mehta win Indo-Bhutan Friendship Rally - Mar 08, 2011
- Toxin that plays key role in triggering Parkinson's disease identified - Feb 11, 2011
- Pesticides near workplace raises Parkinson's risk: Study - May 28, 2011
- Drug that stops progression of Parkinson's disease in mice found - Mar 09, 2011
Tags: altitude, back to the future, beautiful people, disease sufferers, happiest place on earth, kingdom of bhutan, locals, magical place, michael j fox, optimist, parkinson s disease, people of bhutan, place on earth, segment, solace, sufferer