Parker’s son wants to actAugust 23rd, 2011 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 23 (IANS) Actress Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that her eight-year-old son James Wilkie has expressed his desire to act.
The 46-year-old, who has three children James, and two-year-old twins Marion and Tabitha with actor husband Matthew Broderick, said he is eager to start auditioning.
“I don’t want him to do it until after he goes to college,” Parker told PARADE magazine.
“But part of me thinks maybe it’s better if he knows the truth now about how hard it is to be a working actor. I don’t know if he grasps what it took to get us here,” she added.
- Parker worried about parenthood - Sep 16, 2011
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Kids can be distracting: Parker - Dec 06, 2011
- Parker wants to pack up and tour the world - Sep 05, 2011
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- Parker preserve bags for daughters - May 15, 2012
- Being a mother is a military operation: Sarah Jessica Parker - Apr 03, 2010
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker planning more kids - Apr 28, 2010
- Parker buys townhouse in New York - Dec 02, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker Spotted With Her Twin Daughters - Mar 25, 2010
- Resuming work was right decision: Sarah Jessica Parker - May 17, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker resumes filming for 'Sex And The City' sequel - Sep 02, 2009