Parker to sue nightclubJune 23rd, 2012 - 6:14 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 23 (IANS) NBA player Tony Parker is suing New York’s nightclub Wip for $20 million claiming that he has been injured during a brawl between singer Chris Brown and Drake there.
According to Parker, he suffered lacerations to his cornea when the bottles flew during the fight June 14. He feels that the club should have never allowed Drake and Brown together considering their common past with singer Rihanna, reports contactmusic.com.
The injury is huge, considering it might affect his appearance in the Olympics with the French national team.
The police is still investigating the case. Although Brown had spoken about the incident, Drake refused to co-operate by not speaking to the officials about it.
The fight, reportedly occurred over singer Rihanna whom both the singers have dated in the past.
- Drake refuses to co-operate in brawl issue - Jun 19, 2012
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna dating Jr Smith? - May 30, 2012
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012