Parker dresses for her ageDecember 7th, 2011 - 8:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Actress Sarah Jessica Parker says she dresses for her age and knows what looks good on her.
“I try to dress appropriately for my age and I’m a realist about what I look like. But if those physical things were my insecurities I’d be thrilled,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“My insecurities are more substantial than that. I worry first and foremost about my children and their health. My husband, and his. I worry about what work opportunities will come up. My own creative satisfaction,” she added.
- Parker's prized Chanel jacket - Apr 07, 2012
- Turtlenecks make me feel panicky: Jessica Parker - May 07, 2010
- Jessica Parker dressed rich despite being poor - Apr 17, 2010
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- Parker plans holiday to avoid paparazzi - Sep 07, 2011
- Getting older is like being a wilting flower, says Sarah Jessica Parker - Dec 03, 2010
- Parker says no to cosmetic surgery - Dec 05, 2010
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Parker worried about parenthood - Sep 16, 2011