Parker buys townhouse in New YorkDecember 2nd, 2010 - 11:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 2 (IANS) Sarah Jessica Parker and her husband Matthew Broderick have bought a $21-million townhouse in New York’s Central Park West area.
The “Sex and the City” actress, who has three children, James, 8, and 17-month-old twins, Tabitha and Marion, with husband Matthew Broderick is moving from her current home in the West Village area of the city to 88 Central Park West, reports contactmusic.com.
According to reports, the new home has a 32-feet long living room, eight bedrooms and five bathrooms.
In addition, there are two walk-in wardrobes in the master bedroom of the property, which has seen its price drop by $3.5 million since August.
- Parker preserve bags for daughters - May 15, 2012
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker looking for new house? - Jun 19, 2010
- Parker worried about parenthood - Sep 16, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Parker's son wants to act - Aug 23, 2011
- Kids can be distracting: Parker - Dec 06, 2011
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Being a mother is a military operation: Sarah Jessica Parker - Apr 03, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker sets her sights on CPW duplex - Dec 02, 2010
- Rumors Surface That Sarah Jessica Parker May Move Into A Bigger Home - Jun 20, 2010
- Parker wants to pack up and tour the world - Sep 05, 2011
Tags: 5 million, actress, bathrooms, bedrooms, central park, central park west, husband matthew, living room, master bedroom, matthew broderick, s central, sarah jessica parker, sex and the city, tabitha, townhouse, twins, walk in wardrobes, york london