Paris scared of Rwanda tripNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
The 26-year-old also said that she has never been on a trip like this and has heard that the place is really dangerous.
“I’m scared, yeah. I’ve heard it’s really dangerous,’ the Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I’ve never been on a trip like this before,” she said.
As she gears herself for the trip to Africa, the socialite also said that she wants to make a mark on the world. (ANI)
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- India is great but..., says Paris Hilton - Sep 27, 2011
- Paris never wears an outfit more than once - Jul 28, 2010
- Paris Hilton is a tomboy - Jan 07, 2012
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton hires bodyguards after "very scary" home invasion - Oct 21, 2010
- I want to open my own hotels: Paris Hilton - Aug 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton learnt life's lessons in her 'crazy 20s' - Feb 19, 2011
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Paris Hilton to soon launch her own skin care collection - Apr 25, 2011
- Paris Hilton to set up her own hotel chain - Aug 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton wants kids with boyfriend - Mar 13, 2011
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Kylie inspires me: Paris Hilton - Jul 29, 2010
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012