‘Paris is not an empty-headed blonde bimbo’, says her new beauNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:10 am ICT by admin
“I love that she’s a down-to-earth person who cares about real people and real problems in the world,” Contactmusic quoted him, as telling.
“She’s totally different from her public image. She’s smart, focused and beautiful. I’m very impressed with her,” he said.
The next top model thanks to Paris, Vaggo hopes that his romance with Hilton lasts longer than her other flings.
“It’s early, we’re still getting to know each other, and I love spending time with her. Anyone would be lucky to be around someone like Paris,” he said.
Alex Vaggo a Swedish tourist in Los Angeles met the socialite at a party in August, this year. (ANI)
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Paris Hilton, Cy Waits can't keep their hands off each other - Feb 19, 2011
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fan - Aug 01, 2012
- Hundreds of fans greet Paris Hilton in Mumbai - Sep 25, 2011
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton: 'I am really a tomboy who likes to hunt for frogs' - Jul 29, 2010
- Paris Hilton's latest gift, a pony - Jan 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Paris Hilton's beau bought her diamond necklace for Valentine's - Feb 16, 2011
- Hilton is not an artiste: Gaga - Aug 28, 2010
Tags: alex, blonde bimbo, cares, compassion, contactmusic, earth person, empty headed, flings, hilton, new boyfriend, next top model, paris, public image, real people, socialite, spending time, style magazine, swedish tourist, sweet nature