Paris Hilton’s tangled hair deal could cost her $70mDecember 30th, 2010 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 30 (ANI): Paris Hilton is again in the news for all the wrong reasons - the star might have to shell out 70 million dollars for reneging on a deal with a company.
Hairtech International has claimed in its lawsuit against Hilton that she cost them 70 million dollars when she went back on her deal to promote and wear its hair extensions, reports TMZ.
Hairtech alleged that Hilton pocketed 3.5 million dollars from the company for endorsing the extensions, but then started wearing those of rival companies.
They also claim that when Hilton went to jail in 2007, she breached the deal by breaking the law. (ANI)
- Paris Hilton brushes off $35m hair lawsuit - Mar 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton countersues hair extension firm - Nov 25, 2010
- Paris Hilton facing $35 million lawsuit for wearing wrong hair extensions - Aug 13, 2010
- Hair extensions firm sues Paris Hilton for $35m - Aug 12, 2010
- Paris Hilton to fight contract breach charge - Aug 14, 2010
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Lawsuit Worth $35 Million Launched Against The Wealthy Socialite, Paris Hilton - Aug 12, 2010
- Socialite Paris Hilton sued for million for $35 million by Hairtech International Inc. - Aug 13, 2010
- Kardashain sisters facing $75m lawsuit over credit card deal - Jan 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton Owes $160,000 To World Entertainment Group? - Sep 07, 2010
- Nicky Hilton sues ex-business partner for $5 mn - May 14, 2012
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Paris Hilton Is, Purportedly, In A Relationship With Business Magnate, Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Paris Hilton sued for not returning $60K in borrowed Damiani jewelry - Apr 07, 2011
- Mel B's 'Peep Show' lands her in legal trouble - Sep 15, 2010