Paris Hilton’s sister may wed againMarch 17th, 2010 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 17 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton’s younger sister Nicky may soon be walking down the aisle as her long-time boyfriend prepares to propose to her.
The 26-year-old socialite and fashion designer has been dating TV producer David Katzenberg since 2006, two years after her marriage to businessman Todd Andrew Meister was annulled.
She had dismissed rumours of an engagement to Katzenberg in 2008, but her boyfriend is now said to be preparing to propose her, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Obviously, David would never propose around Oscar time. But now that awards season is over, everyone thinks he’ll ask her soon,” said a source.
- Paris Hilton's sister Nicky set to wed? - Mar 17, 2010
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- Paris Hilton: Boyfriend CY Waits A Great Inspiration - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- My boyfriend is my hero: Paris Hilton - Mar 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets cozy with 'Hangover' director - Jul 03, 2011
- DiCaprio holds pre New Year's Eve party in Mexican resort - Jan 01, 2011
- Gosling surprised Mendes with romantic date - Nov 29, 2011
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- No second season of Hilton's reality show? - Aug 27, 2011
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- Paris Hilton enters real estate business - Aug 13, 2011
- Paris Hilton caught kissing Paul Iacono - Jun 08, 2010
- Hilton strips for new TV show - Jun 04, 2011
Tags: businessman, david katzenberg, fashion designer, london march, long time, march 17, marriage, oscar time, paris hilton, socialite paris hilton, todd andrew meister, tv producer, walking down the aisle