Paris Hiltons reality show turns into chaos as contestants fightMarch 19th, 2009 - 2:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): American socialite Paris Hilton’’s British reality TV show turned into utter chaos, when two contestants went for each others throats, and had to be calmed down by a psychiatrist.
The show, Paris Hiltons British Best Friend, sees contestants competing to be the hotel heiress new best pal.
According to reports, Emma Beard and Kat McKenzie, who were competing for the role, started fighting with one another, and had to be dragged apart.
The two were screaming at each other until 4.30am. They were both foaming at the mouth. Bosses had to call a psychiatrist to try to calm them, Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the Sun.
A spokesperson for the show added: We have a psychiatrist on hand at all times. (ANI)
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Reality show 'Face Off' aired on Syfy - Jan 27, 2011
- Paris Hilton Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton feels bad for Brooke Mueller - May 29, 2011
- Will show real me in new show: Paris Hilton - Jan 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton, Cy Waits can't keep their hands off each other - Feb 19, 2011
- Paris Hilton gives ex Doug Reinhardt the cold shoulder - Apr 30, 2010
- Paris Hilton Owes $160,000 To World Entertainment Group? - Sep 07, 2010
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- No second season of Hilton's reality show? - Aug 27, 2011
- Paris Hilton Supports Troops - May 28, 2010
- Hilton walks the ramp for Andre Tan - Oct 18, 2011
- Former BFFs Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton bury the hatchet - Feb 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton adopts new dog - Dec 17, 2010
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011
Tags: beard, best friend, emma, foaming at the mouth, hotel heiress, kat, mckenzie, paris hilton, paris hiltons, psychiatrist, reality show, reality tv, socialite paris hilton, spokesperson, sun, utter chaos