Paris Hilton’s brother sued by gas-station employee over 2008 DUI ride injuriesFebruary 6th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 6 (ANI): Hotel heiress Paris Hilton’’s brother, Barron, is being sued by a Malibu gas-station employee over injuries suffered during his 2008 DUI ride.
Fernando Mendoza Tellez is asking for unspecified damages for the injuries he claims to have suffered in the run-in, according to TMZ.com.
Barron was busted outside a gas station on the morning of February 12 last year, after he sideswiped a pickup truck on Pacific Coast Highway, and the peeved other driver followed him to the station and called police.
He was then made to sit on a bus-stop bench until the arrival of cops.
Filing his complaint in Los Angeles Superior Court, Tellez has alleged that Barron ploughed into him before getting out of the car.
Eye witnesses said that Barrons car hit an employee in the leg at the time, reports E!online.
Hilton pleaded no contest last April to misdemeanor driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol level above the 0.08 percent legal limit, and unlawful possession of a false license.
He was sentenced to three years” probation, fined 2,000 dollars, and ordered to spend time at the L.A. County Morgue.
His licence was also suspended for one year. (ANI)
- Hilton's brother sued by gas station employee - Feb 06, 2009
- Lamborghini crash: Injured man could be paralysed for life (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Sopranos actor Joseph Gannascoli arrested on DUI charge - Jun 19, 2010
- Lamborghini crash: Injured cyclist paralysed (Second Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- RFK Jr.'s wife Mary F. Kennedy arrested for DUI - May 20, 2010
- Motley Crue singer Vince Neil charged with misdemeanor offenses in Las Vegas - Apr 06, 2011
- Cyclist injured in Delhi car crash stable - Feb 20, 2012
- Lohan impresses law officials with hard work - Nov 28, 2011
- Driver Crashes Twice AFTER Being Pulled Over by Cops - Nov 18, 2010
- R&B Singer Faith Evans Arrested In Los Angeles For DUI - Aug 23, 2010
- My boyfriend's attacker proposed to me in February: Paris Hilton - Apr 30, 2011
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- Seven dead as Philippine hostage crisis ends (Roundup) - Aug 23, 2010
- Rock star Vince Neil arraigned for DUI - Oct 11, 2010
- Rodney King is under house arrest for reckless driving - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: angeles superior court, barron, blood alcohol level, bus stop, county morgue, driving under the influence, e online, eye witnesses, gas station, heiress paris hilton, hotel heiress paris hilton, los angeles superior court, misdemeanor, pacific coast, pacific coast highway, paris hilton, pickup truck, tellez, tmz, unlawful possession