Paris Hilton wants to leave her mark on the world!November 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
However, she admitted that she was initially apprehensive about her trip to the country.
“I’m scared, yeah. I’ve heard it’s really dangerous. I’ve never been on a trip like this before,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the magazine.
The 26-year old star revealed that she felt “empty” during her days of continuous partying.
“Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties - it was a fantasy. But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside,” she said. (ANI)
- India is great but..., says Paris Hilton - Sep 27, 2011
- Paris Hilton sits in a police car for filming a PSA - Jan 20, 2011
- Paris Hilton to set up her own hotel chain - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- SRK not hosting Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Purse containing cocaine doesn't belong to me, says Paris Hilton - Aug 29, 2010
- Christina Applegate says daughter healed her after breast cancer battle - Feb 17, 2011
- Jolie grateful to humanitarian deeds - Feb 11, 2012
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- 'Country Strong' is the best job I've ever done: Gwyenth - Mar 13, 2011
- Paris Hilton defends her 'party girl' image - Jul 29, 2009
- Is Paris Hilton planning to wed beau Cy Waits? - Feb 18, 2011
- Will show real me in new show: Paris Hilton - Jan 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton Seen With Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010