Paris Hilton wants Quentin Tarantino to direct herMay 25th, 2009 - 12:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 25 (ANI): Socialite Paris Hilton would love to return to the big screen - if Quentin Tarantino directs her.
The reality TV star has played minor roles in movies including 2005 teen horror ‘House of Wax’ and ‘Repo! the Genetic Opera’.
The blonde says that she loves Tarantino’s films and believes he is the only director who can showcase her acting talents properly.
“I’ve always preferred doing reality shows to acting because I can just be myself, but he’s the director I’d do it for,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I want to be his next ‘Bride’ like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill,” she added. (ANI)
- Paris Hilton wants to act in Quentin Tarantino's film - May 25, 2009
- Tarantino drinks champagne from Thurman's shoe! - Dec 07, 2010
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- Paris Hilton to play villain in horror flick - Sep 14, 2008
- Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Quentin Tarantino to save Lindsay Lohan's film career? - Apr 14, 2010
- Paris Hilton feels bad for Brooke Mueller - May 29, 2011
- Quentin Tarantino planning another 'Kill Bill' sequel - Oct 05, 2009
- Paris thought she will marry at 30 - Jul 07, 2011
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- I want to open my own hotels: Paris Hilton - Aug 18, 2010