Paris Hilton wanted to grow up to become blonde iconDecember 19th, 2008 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 19 (ANI): Paris Hilton has revealed that her grandmother used to call her a little Marilyn Monroe and that she had always wanted to grow up to become a blonde icon.
The socialite, born with a golden spoon, said she knew shed be befriending fame and creating her own niche.
“I was the oldest granddaughter. Everyone was so excited that I was born, they would always take pictures of me, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“My grandma would call me Marilyn Monroe or Grace Kelly. Ever since I was little, it’’s what I knew I wanted to do - be a blonde icon, she added.
The hotel-heiress-singer-actress-model had previously dubbed herself as an intelligent career-oriented woman and declared that she was a living proof that blondes are not stupid. (ANI)
- Paris Hilton dresses up like Marilyn Monroe for new fragrance - May 16, 2010
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011
- Michelle Williams speaks about playing Marilyn Monroe in new movie - Nov 26, 2010
- Paris Hilton does a Marilyn Monroe - Aug 11, 2010
- Marilyn was incredibly clever: Michelle Williams - Jan 25, 2012
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Hilton dresses up like Monroe for new fragrance - May 15, 2010
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Monroe voted greatest blonde of all time - Aug 25, 2010
- Michelle Williams feels like living with Marilyn Monroe - Nov 27, 2010
- Naomi Watts 'very scared' about playing Marilyn Monroe in biopic - Jan 27, 2011
- Watts scared about playing Marilyn Monroe - Jan 28, 2011
- Hilton apes Monroe for tenth perfume - Feb 01, 2010
- Paris Hilton Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 20, 2010