Paris Hilton to launch kids’ collection rangeMay 3rd, 2009 - 6:44 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, May 3 (IANS) Socialite heiress Paris Hilton is set to launch her own range of children’s clothes.
The actress and fashion designer, who already has her own lines of perfumes, jewellery, shoes, pet clothes and women’s wear, is keen to branch out into a new lucrative market, reports China Daily.
“Just got home from a long day. About to start drawing the character for my new children’s clothing line,” the 28-year-old posted on her Twitter, her social networking page.
- Paris Hilton to launch range of kids' clothes - May 02, 2009
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton flaunts beefed-up look at Sao Paulo Fashion - Jan 30, 2011
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai - Sep 06, 2011
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Paris Hilton sued for copying shoe design - Dec 31, 2009
- Paris Hilton does a Marilyn Monroe - Aug 11, 2010
- Paris Hilton adopts new dog - Dec 17, 2010
- Mariah Carey to launch fashion range - Sep 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai from Sep 24 - Sep 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton to soon launch her own skin care collection - Apr 25, 2011
- Paris Hilton rescues 20 bunnies - Sep 18, 2010
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011