Paris Hilton thinks Jordan can make a great ’single woman’May 19th, 2009 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 19 (ANI): American socialite Paris Hilton thinks that Jordan, the estranged wife of singer Peter Andre, can make a great single woman.
She believes that Jordan would definitely love the single life.
“I’m not sad, I don’t know him. I know her, she’s cute so hopefully she’ll like being single,” the Sun quoted Hilton, as saying.
When asked whether Jordan could cope with the separation or not, Hilton quickly replied “Yeah! She can rock it!”
Meanwhile, Jordan doesn’t’ seem to be doing so good, for her online blog suggests that she is going through an “awful” phase.
“This is such a awful time for us and I really appreciate all your messages and support,” Jordan stated on her Twitter blog. (ANI)
- Heartbroken Hefner finds support in ex-wife - Jun 16, 2011
- Hilton walks the ramp for Andre Tan - Oct 18, 2011
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Lost phone plays spoilsport for Paris Hilton - Jan 04, 2011
- Paris Hilton: What Spoiled Her New Year Bash? - Jan 04, 2011
- Paris Hilton to release new single in June - May 15, 2012
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton ready to tie the knot - Feb 23, 2010
- Paris Hilton feels bad for Brooke Mueller - May 29, 2011
- Hilton fuming over lost luggage - Oct 06, 2011