Paris Hilton says sex tape ruined her chance to be like DiMay 19th, 2009 - 1:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 19 (ANI): Paris Hilton blames her scandalous life for preventing her from fulfilling her dreams of being like Princess Diana.
The celebrity socialite makes the claim in a new documentary - titled Paris, Not France - screened at the Cannes Film Festival. The film looks at Hilton’s empire and goes behind the scenes of her life.
Hilton’s bad behaviour includes her infamous sex tape with Rick Solomon, other leaked saucy videos and pictures, a charge for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and a short spell behind bars, reports The Sun.
Talking about that sex video, Paris says: “When I heard about it I thought: ‘Yeah right. It’s going to be a look-a-like. It’s going to be a joke.’
“But a couple of hours later it was all over online and then I saw it. t’s the most intimate thing you can do and the whole f***ing world is watching it and laughing at you.
“That’s not what I wanted when I was a little girl. It’s not what I planned. I always looked up to people like Princess Diana and now I can never be like that.”
The documentary was shot in London, New York, Tokyo, LA and Las Vegas.
Hilton said her public persona was nothing like how she was behind closed doors.
She says: “People see me as a Barbie with a perfect life, a fantasy… maybe that’s what they like. There’s a mystery about me because how I am in public is completely different to how I am in private.” (ANI)
- I wanted to be like Princess Diana: Paris Hilton - May 18, 2009
- Book imagines what if Diana had faked her own death, started life anew - Mar 19, 2011
- China's Princess Diana Lingerie Ad Unveiled on Anniversary of her Death, Causes Outrage - Sep 02, 2010
- Princess Diana's wedding dress voted the best ever - Mar 29, 2011
- I've had successful phone sex, says Drew Barrymore - Aug 05, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- I hate the 'Telephone' video: Lady Gaga - May 30, 2011
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Robbie Williams brands his most recent solo album 'schizophrenic' - Oct 23, 2010
- 'What if Princess Di had lived?' - Jan 06, 2011
- Hilton laughs off Barbie criticism - Jun 14, 2010
- New book tells story if Diana had not died in car crash - Jan 06, 2011
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be his goddess - Apr 08, 2011
- Comparison with Madonna shocks Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
Tags: bad behaviour, barbie, cannes film festival, closed doors, documentary, driving under the influence, dui, joke, las vegas hilton, little girl, paris hilton, perfect life, princess diana, public persona, rick solomon, scandalous life, sex tape, sex video, socialite, video paris