Paris Hilton misplaces her phone…againMay 22nd, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 22 (ANI): Paris Hilton is upset after misplacing her BlackBerry during her trip to France.
The 28-year-old hotel heiress, who’s currently in the French Riviera for the Cannes Film Festival, was spotted rushing through Antibes’ Hotel Du Cap in the early hours of Friday, searching for her missing gadget.
She’s desperate to find her phone before her personal emails, text messages and phone numbers of her celebrity friends are leaked.
“I don’t know where or when it went missing but I know I’ve got to find it,” Contactmusic quoted Hilton as telling Britain’s Daily Mail.
“It’s the worst thing that could have happened. It has all my contacts in it and the last thing I want is for it to fall into the wrong hands,” she added. (ANI)
- Madonna holidays with boyfriend's mom, cousins - Aug 22, 2012
- MegaFon offers BlackBerry services in Russia - Dec 23, 2011
- BlackBerry dispute leaves Indian users confused - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Blackberry thumb' is the latest health hazard - Mar 25, 2011
- Lost phone plays spoilsport for Paris Hilton - Jan 04, 2011
- Texting while walking could put your life at risk - Sep 17, 2010
- No frenzy crowds to buy BlackBerry tablet on launch - Apr 19, 2011
- Paris Hilton feels bad for Brooke Mueller - May 29, 2011
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- BlackBerry tablet called 'half baked' product - Apr 15, 2011
- Mobile users in UK turn to free instant messaging for communication - Apr 26, 2011
- Home ministry official leaking sensitive information grilled (Lead) - Nov 23, 2010
- BlackBerry to provide India access to messenger services - Dec 04, 2010
- Smartphones too smart for owners - Dec 26, 2010
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011
Tags: antibes hotel, blackberry, cannes film festival, celebrity friends, daily mail, french riviera, gadget, hotel du cap, hotel heiress, old hotel, paris hilton, phone numbers, text messages, wrong hands