Paris Hilton learnt life’s lessons in her ‘crazy 20s’February 19th, 2011 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 18 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton says her “crazy 20s” made her strong as the years taught her life’s many lessons.”I’ve had a crazy 20s. I feel like I’ve really lived life and I’ve learned so much. Everything happens for a reason. I’ve had so many life lessons, it’s made me the person I am today and I’m very strong,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The 30-year-old, who owns a line of perfumes, shoes, hair extensions among others feels accomplished with her achievement.
“The thing I feel most accomplished about is the brand that I’ve built. I have 17 different product lines,” she added.
- Will show real me in new show: Paris Hilton - Jan 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Hilton to launch skin care products - Apr 25, 2011
- Paris Hilton's latest gift, a pony - Jan 08, 2012
- Paris is a total party girl: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Sep 26, 2011
- I want to open my own hotels: Paris Hilton - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Paris Hilton wants kids with boyfriend - Mar 13, 2011
- Paris Hilton brushes off $35m hair lawsuit - Mar 09, 2011
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Success didn't come easy, says Kardashian - Aug 31, 2012
- Paris Hilton sits in a police car for filming a PSA - Jan 20, 2011