‘Paris Hilton is just part of group’, says Malaysian businessmanJuly 29th, 2010 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, July 29 (ANI): Socialite Paris Hilton’s association with a Malaysian businessman had prompted dating rumours, but he has denied the link-up saying that she was just part of the group.
According to Jho Low, there is nothing going on between him and Hilton, 29, and he has been seen attending several parties with her as he is a friend of her parents, Rick and Kathy Hilton.
“You can ask her yourself if you have any doubt. She just happens to be part of the group,” the Star Online quoted him as saying.
Meanwhile, Low also spent a long time in the interview dismissing talk that he was “wasting a lot of money partying”. (ANI)
- Paris denies being paid $1 mn to party with billionaire Jho Low - Jul 29, 2010
- Hilton denies being paid to party with billionaire - Jul 30, 2010
- Malaysian tycoon to make movie with Hollywood stars - Sep 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton asks ex boyfriend to get out from club - Jul 26, 2010
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Hilton, Waits part ways - Jun 21, 2011
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- Billionaire sets world record by racking up $2.6 mn champagne bill - Jul 24, 2010
- Paris Hilton: Boyfriend CY Waits A Great Inspiration - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton walks the ramp for Andre Tan - Oct 18, 2011
- I love Paris Hilton more than ever: Cy Waits - Jun 17, 2011