Paris Hilton felt violated by phone theftMarch 18th, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, mar 18 (ANI): Hilton heiress Paris Hilton revealed that she felt utterly violated after her phone was stolen.
Paris phone was stolen at the Manhattan nightclub Marquee in 2005 by hotel manager Marc Marrouches girlfriend.
However, it was only recently that Marc was caught when he advertised the phone on website Craigslist for 5,000 dollars.
Hilton has revealed that the theft left her traumatized, and the managers audacity to sell it online made her feel violated.
“That was my private property. I can”t believe someone would try and sell my phone on Craigslist. I feel violated, the Daily Star quoted her as stating on RadarOnline.com.
Meanwhile, Marc has been charged with criminal possession of stolen property, and faces a year behind bars if convicted. (ANI)
- Man arrested while trying to sell Paris Hiltons stolen cellphone - Mar 16, 2009
- Man attacks Paris Hilton's beau, says he loves her - Apr 28, 2011
- Paris Hilton Incriminates Herself - Sep 04, 2010
- Paris Hilton's Christmas card is sexy & glamorous - Dec 18, 2010
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011
- Former BFFs Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton bury the hatchet - Feb 15, 2011
- Will show real me in new show: Paris Hilton - Jan 15, 2011
- LiLo keeps violating probation terms, says D.A Danette Meyers - Apr 29, 2011
- Paris Hilton hires bodyguards after "very scary" home invasion - Oct 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton Banned From Nightclubs? - Sep 02, 2010
- Stop talking about me, LiLo tells dad Michael - Mar 04, 2011
- Woods' 'mistress' visits Ground Zero as part of recovery on 'Celebrity Rehab' - Sep 01, 2010
- Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits Arrested - Aug 29, 2010
- Paris Hilton sued over borrowed jewels - Apr 08, 2011
- Is Paris Hilton planning to wed beau Cy Waits? - Feb 18, 2011
Tags: audacity, craigslist, criminal possession, daily star, girlfriend, heiress paris hilton, hilton heiress, hotel manager, london, manhattan nightclub, marquee, paris hilton, possession of stolen property, private property