Paris Hilton feels irresistible as a mermaidJune 24th, 2009 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 24 (ANI): Paris Hilton thinks men would find it difficult to resist her if she turned into a mythical half-fish.
The stunning socialite is currently promoting her new perfume Siren.
And she admits she’s never felt sexier with fins for legs, reports The Sun.
She said: “Siren is all about being sexy in a playful way. I feel irresistible as a mermaid.
“What girl doesn’t want to have fun being a fantasy creature that men can’t resist?”
The scent is described as a tropical fragrance with a hint of vanilla bean and creamy musk. (ANI)
- Hilton perfume business booms, at $1.5 bn - May 29, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Classic fashion Taylor Swift's recent style - Aug 20, 2012
- Swift's perfume has 'everything' - Oct 22, 2011
- Hilton dresses up like Monroe for new fragrance - May 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's soft-porn style perfume ad - Oct 30, 2010
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011
- Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Perfume Inspired By Childhood Memories - Jan 08, 2011
- Paris Hilton does a Marilyn Monroe - Aug 11, 2010
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011